Asalam Alaykum Wa Rahamatu Allahi Wa Barakatu
Food In Their Tummies (FITT) is a project that aims to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry.
Unfortunately with the current finacial climate more & more children around the world are going hungry. Our aim is simple and that is "To help ensure as many children as possible are provided with food, and do not have to go to bed hungry"
How can we do this?
1.Making our Masajid (Mosques) a place that familes (Muslim or Non Muslim) know they can turn to if they are struggling to feed their children. This can be achieved by:
- Mosques will offer basic food Items or food to families who come for help.
- Mosques can gather food donation and pass on to food banks or simular (Where available).
- Refer families struggling with information on where to go for more help.
- Getting donations from their congregation to support this project.
- Also that the Mosques work in Partnership with food bank (where available).
2.We are planning to setup the facility to take donations that will be allocated to various Charity organisation across the globe to provide food where most needed.
How you can help:
1.Get your Local Masjid to commit to (FITT) Project by telling them to get intouch
2.Become a global representative that will assist with this project either finacially or by support (FITT) in you local mosques.
3.Help raise donations to assist your Mosque with the (FITT) Project.
4.Raise Awareness of the (FITT) Project.
If you would like to get involved or to let us know if your mosques is on board please contact us
The Islamic Ummah